[Insight-users] how to get the source code of itkSimpleFuzzyConnectednessScalarImageFilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Jul 13 17:36:18 EDT 2008

Hi Chen,

The code that you see in

      Insight/Code/Patented/
        itkSimpleFuzzyConnectednessScalarImageFilter.txx

is indeed the full code of that method.

Note that what happens is that this class derives from

      itkSimpleFuzzyConnectednessImageFilterBase

and overloads the method:

                  FuzzyAffinity()

Please study the source code of the base class as well.

Almost all algorithms in ITK are implemented in .txx files,
simply because the toolkit is based on a a Generic Programming
approach.