[Insight-users] ITK 3.8 : CODE FREEZE : TODAY July 15th

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 14:48:00 EDT 2008

Luis,

1) I will suppress the minc warnings.

2) The FEM warnings are because of empty .cxx files I think. I'll
check in a fix today and see how that passes through the nightly
builds. I'll also suppress the minc warnings.

Also, we need to watch the valgrind errors. Only 1/2 of the tests run each day.

We are close though... Isn't it exciting?

Bill