[Insight-users] Converting dcm files to mesh

Andriy Fedorov fedorov at bwh.harvard.edu
Thu Jul 17 12:19:31 EDT 2008

Hi Jason,

You would have more chances of getting a meaningful reply, if you
explain in more detail what you are trying to do.

What kind of mesh do you want to generate (surface or volume mesh, if
volume -- what kind of volume mesh: tet, hex etc.)?

Do you have a binary image or multi-valued image that you are trying to process?

--
Andrey Fedorov