[Insight-users] Converting dcm files to mesh

jdetata at comcast.net jdetata at comcast.net
Thu Jul 17 15:20:41 EDT 2008

Hi,

Sorry  I wasn't very specific but I didn't know what information I needed to give and still a little unsure. Well as for what I am doing I am trying to use a program that calculates the difference between two different contours that are in a mesh form. I contacted the person that programmed the program and he said he used in house software to generate triangular meshes from contours. He continued to say he wasn't sure how they are generated and sent me a link to a paper on Surface and 3D Triangular Meshes from Planar Cross.

The image I'm trying to process it is a CT image. I am not sure what you mean by if it is a binary or multi-valued.

Hopefully I am giving a little more information.

Jason

P.S. Dave thanks I will checkout ITK-SNAP.

From: "Andriy Fedorov" <fedorov at bwh.harvard.edu>