[Insight-users] Question on Examples

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Jul 18 12:41:06 EDT 2008

Hi Mishali,

1) yes, this example registers 3D images:

    See line 148:

      const    unsigned int    ImageDimension = 3;

2) Since the input datasets are 3D, they are
    not included in the CVS source code repository.

    You will find data suitable for this example at:

    http://public.kitware.com/pub/itk/Data/BrainWeb/

    Download the .tgz file and expand them.

    You can then use them as input for the
    registration example.