[Insight-users] INSIGHT JOURNAL New Hyperlink to Latest Version & Copyright License

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 13:52:35 EDT 2008

Hi Luis,

I'm a bit confused about how to get the identifier number to include
with my insight journal submission.

I have submitted my paper info and am staring at the "Adding files to
my publication" screen.  It won't let me complete the submission
without uploading my paper, but it isn't displaying an identifier
anywhere.

Is this some strange catch-22, where I have to upload my paper before
I can get an identifier number that I need to include in the paper?
Or have I missed something?

    David