[Insight-users] 3D rigid registration with Mutual Information

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Jul 23 08:22:13 EDT 2008

Hi Will,

1) Did you added the configuratgion for the MI metric ?

       a) Number of histogram bins ?

       b) Number of samples ?

    Please post your code to the list.

2) What are the characteristics of your images ?

    a) origin in mm (x,y,z) ?
    b) pixel spacing in mm (x,y,z) ?
    c) number of pixels along each dimension ?
    d) pixel type ?
    e) image modality ? (MRI, CT, US, microscopy) ?
    f) image orientation ? (direction cosines) ?

   Please let us konw,