[Insight-users] Multi-threaded Image Registration Examples?

Oleksandr Dzyubak adzyubak at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 09:31:53 EDT 2008

Hi Luis,

I finally got money to upgrade my Linux box and soon I'll build
a 4 CPU station with 16 GB memory.

Quick question.
For my work I mostly use smoothing/denoising, segmentation, and
morphology filters.
And now I want to benefit from my new 4 CPU station.
How can I activate the multi CPU (multi threading) support when using ITK?

Thanks,
Alex