[Insight-users] Support of IPP and IOP in ImageViewer.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Jul 23 11:27:38 EDT 2008

Hi Levy,

Thanks for the additional information.

Since you report that Slicer coordinates are correct
and the ImageViewer are not. It is reasonable to
assume that your images have a non-identity direction
(image orientation).

If you want to modify the code of the ImageViewer,
you should look for the Point clicking code in

    InsightApplications/Auxiliary/FltkImageViewer/
          SliceView.h

in particular at lines 879-880.

You may want to convert these values by using the
method

     TransformIndexToPhysicalPoint

You should also replace itk::Image with itk::OrientedImage
in the code of

     InsightApplications/ImageViewer