[Insight-users] Messing with ITK + MPI

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohiou.edu
Wed Jul 23 11:59:11 EDT 2008

On Wednesday 23 July 2008 11:42:08 am Oleksandr Dzyubak wrote:
> Thanks Kevin,
>
> I have downloaded your code and installed openmpi 1.1-2.3.
> It compiles fine and produces some executables so I have something to
> "mess around".
>
> Thanks,
>
> Alex

Oh, I didn't even finish read_split_send_paste_write.cxx It was to be a
mash-up of read_split_paste_write.cxx and read_send_write.cxx but I stopped
in the middle.

I haven't been sending the spacing so images don't match.

I don't know what should be done for images which are images of pointers to
pixels ( vector pixel types ). Iterate through the image doing asynchronous
sends on each pixel maybe?

How the heck can the pipeline idea be maintained over many nodes?

What about iterative filters?

Sooo many things to think about really.