[Insight-users] problems with ITKTestDriver

Fernando Rannou rannou at diinf.usach.cl
Wed Jul 23 14:14:07 EDT 2008

Hello,
I'm a newcomer to insight (actually an "oldcomer") and I'm
having trouble installing it. I followed all the instructions,
ccmake , make with no errors and when I run "make install" I get this
error:

Warning: You have chosen to use the files in the Review directory. The
Copyright of these files has not been cleared up, and the coding style
and API of the classes in the Review directory may change drastically as
it get code reviews from the developers. Please set ITK_USE_REVIEW to
OFF if you don't want to use these files.
CMake Error at Code/IO/cmake_install.cmake:41 (FILE):
  file INSTALL cannot find file
  "/opt/InsightSoftware/Insight-build/bin/itkTestDriver" to install.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  Code/cmake_install.cmake:44 (INCLUDE)
  cmake_install.cmake:51 (INCLUDE)

I configured BUILD_TESTING OFF

Is the warning related to the error?
Thanks for your help

Fernando

y se considera que está limpio.
MailScanner agradece a transtec Computers por su apoyo.