[Insight-users] Bubble making

Carlos Sánchez Mendoza carlos.sanchez.mendoza at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 15:51:11 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I am developing a bubble making module to create label images made of
overlapping spheres using points and radii sets. What I do now is I iterate
evaluating one SphereSpatialFunction for each center-radius set along the
whole size of my label image. It takes really long. One idea is to iterate
only inside each of the spheres bounding cube. Another idea is to use a
smart iterator that only looks where it needs to look (I think
itk::FloodFilledFunctionConditionalIterator does that) and then ends (for
each sphere function).

Any suggestions? does that sound correct?

Thank you.

Carlos S. Mendoza
Universidad de Sevilla