[Insight-users] [insight-users] Registration of 4D dataset

marco giordano marco.giord at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 11:35:11 EDT 2008

Dear all,

I am a beginner with ITK and what I need to do is a registration of my 4D
dataset which is corrupted by motion in time.

In my images the patient is pushing his legs onto the scan-table during the
acquisition and as a consequence I see the lower limbs as they were squashed
as time goes on.

My idea is to apply a deformable registration between the first volume (at
time t0=0sec) and each one of the volumes at time t ( with t>t0)

However as I do not have much experience with ITK I wanted to ask what is
the most suited metric,optimizer, transform and so on to  solve this
registration problem.

Thank you very much in advance

--
Marco Giordano