[Insight-users] Compilation problem

Sandhitsu Das sudas at seas.upenn.edu
Wed Jul 30 11:36:36 EDT 2008

This most probably has to do with gcc 3.4 -- I encountered the same
problem. There are other parts of ITK code that also breaks with gcc
3.4 with the same error. The workaround I found is to use the -
fpermissive compiler flag which converts this error to a warning.

This is discussed here (search for "changes meaning of"):

http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.3/porting_to.html

Sandhitsu