[Insight-users] Compilation problem

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 12:53:58 EDT 2008

GCC 4.3 was not supported in itk 3.6. It is supported now. We have
several machines running it nightly and one continuous. The 3.8
release is under way. If you can't wait a few days,  try updating to
cvs HEAD, it is very close to the 3.8 release.

Please do not use -fpermissive if you get the 3.8 release or update to cvs HEAD.

Bill