[Insight-users] Wavelet transform of 3D brain images

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 00:34:56 EDT 2008

Hi Shoosh,

As you stated, most of the filters in the GIFT paper are not related, but please have a look at giftQmfWaveletImageFilter. As discussed by the article and demonstrated in the examples (see the appendix), this filter performs quadrature mirror filter wavelet decomposition and reconstruction on n-D (2-D and 3-D) images. It sounds fairly close to what you are seeking...

Cheers, Dan