[Insight-users] debug postfix

Hauke Heibel heibel at cs.tum.edu
Wed Jun 18 03:14:54 EDT 2008

Hi Rupert,

We just finished a workshop where we were discussing the exact same
issue with a few participants and also Julien.

 From the workshop I can tell you that there are quite a few people who
are looking into this feature. Current solutions I have heard of consist
of either building static libs or creating special (e.g. batch) scripts
to change the path to point to the correct library directory
(debug/release/...). In my humblest opinion both of them are no real
solutions...

To hear from the CMAKE_DEBUG_POSTFIX option is really great! Nobody of
us knew about the feature.

So if you are asking for a poll, I clearly vote for adding the postfix
option into the CMake configuration as an additional option.

Regards,
Hauke

--
Tim Hauke Heibel
Computer Aided Medical Procedures (CAMP)