[Insight-users] ICP complexity

Felix Bollenbeck bollen at ipk-gatersleben.de
Tue Jun 24 08:03:52 EDT 2008

Hi Luis,

Yes, that sounds plausible, thanks for your remarks, I actually
considered reducing
surface vertices with energy based remeshing.

But:

ICP as far as I understood ICP, a) and b) are iterated until
convercence, right? Do you
have any notion how many iterations are to be expected here?

Best Regards,

Felix.

Felix Bollenbeck     		Email: bollen at ipk-gatersleben.de
Plant Bioinformatics Group      Phone: +49 (0)39482 5344
Leibniz Institute of Plant 	Fax  : +49 (0)39482 5137
Genetics and Crop Plant Research
Correnstr.3 	                http://www.ipk-gatersleben.de
06466 Gatersleben,Germany