[Insight-users] 3D Rigid transformation by ICP

Iman Khalaji khalaji at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 13:51:42 EDT 2008

Hello ITK users,

I am pretty new to ITK. I tried to Build one of the examples in ITK example
folder, i.e. IterativeClosestPoint2 which is good for 3D ICP registration
and it works fine. However, I want to change this code a little bit to apply
obtained Rotation and Translation factors (3 Rotaion factors and 3
translation factors) to the Moving data points. But I do not know how to use
itkRigid3DTransform.h for transformation. Could anybody help me?
I also want to save the resuls into a file, rather than displaying on the
screen. Would you please help me in this case too?

Thanks,
Iman.