[Insight-users] Adding the address of ITK folders to the search path of VC++

Iman Khalaji khalaji at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 10:53:15 EDT 2008

Hi Hadi,

Please follow these instructions:
go to Variable Environment
Under "System Variables" space, find Path. click on Edit and add this
address: C:\ITK36\ITK360\ITKBIN\bin\Release  (actually you should add full
address of the folder you have already built ITK in it)
To make sure, add these two variables to "System Variables" as well:
1) Variable Name:  ITK_BINARY_DIR        Variable value:
C:\ITK36\ITK360\ITKBIN  (Folder of built ITK)
2) Variable Name:  ITK-DIR        Variable value: C:\ITK36\ITK360\ITKSRC
(source folder of ITK)

So there is no need to add all folders to VC++ Directory path.
This way works for me. Hope this works for you too.

Good luck,
Iman.