[Insight-users] Adding the address of ITK folders to the search path of VC++

Hadi Hadizadeh hadi.hadizadeh at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 24 12:27:23 EDT 2008

Hi,
I want to compile Image1.ccx in ITK/Examples/Image/ . This code needs "itkImage.h" :

#include<itkImage.h>
void main(){
..... other instructions
}

But the problem is that when I compile (Build) this file, the compiler can't find "itkImage.h".To remedy this problem I tried to add ITK/Code/Common to the search path of VC++ (v.6) in Tools->Options->Directories. But when I recompile it, this time the compiler cann't find anothe file. I tried to add the path of that file, too. But it seems that there are many other files that must be added to the search path. But how can I add automatically the address of all necessary folder to the search path of VC++. What do you think? Thanks
BRs,
Hadi