[Insight-users] LiverTumorSegmentation

Mario Ceresa mario.ceresa at torrescalla.it
Wed Mar 12 07:35:00 EDT 2008

Hello again,
I was able to compile the applications (under linux) enabling:

USE_FLTK = ON

reconfigure and enable:

FLTK_BASE_LIBRARY                /usr/lib/libfltk.so
FLTK_CONFIG_SCRIPT               /usr/bin/fltk-config
FLTK_FLUID_EXECUTABLE            /usr/bin/fluid
FLTK_FORMS_LIBRARY               /usr/lib/libfltk_forms.so
FLTK_GL_LIBRARY                  /usr/lib/libfltk_gl.so
FLTK_IMAGES_LIBRARY              /usr/lib/libfltk_images.so
FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR                 /usr/include

Regards,

Mario