[Insight-users] which examples to refer

prabhat246 prabhat246 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 16:35:10 EDT 2008

Hi,

Sorry for spamming, But through this mail I want to clear my objectives.
Please suggest me from your experiences best way to do the following.

1. I want to read a series a dicom images and display it in a Qt widget.
2. Do Marching cubes on Volume of dicom data (isosurface extraction).
3. Visualize the results.

For GUI I want to Use Qt 4.3.2,
For Image Processing/Visualization ITK/VTK.

Please suggest me related examples and simple and straightforward approaches
to do things.

Thanks a lot.

Prabhat