[Insight-users] Finding individual volumes of cells in a tissue

Cagatay Bilgin bilgic at cs.rpi.edu
Tue Mar 25 23:08:19 EDT 2008

Thanks a bunch Gaëtan, this looks really promising.
The code didnt compile with itk 2.4, ubuntu gutsy and
gcc 4.1.3. until I moved the following files from Code/Review
to my working directory. Not sure if this is the normal
practice for every file under the Review directory.

itkLabelOverlayImageFilter.h
itkLabelOverlayImageFilter.txx
itkLabelToRGBFunctor.h
itkLabelToRGBImageFilter.h