[Insight-users] VectorImage Registration Metric

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohiou.edu
Sat May 3 09:48:47 EDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-05-02 at 15:30 -0400, Luis Ibanez wrote:
> Hi Kevin,
>
> Thanks for trying this.

No problem.

> I will give it a try to draft a customized image metric during the
> weekend and will get back to you.

Thank you.

> Would MeanSquare be the best metric ?

It would be totally sufficient, I can't say that any metric would be
"best".

> Would you need a scaling factor between components ?

I don't believe _I_ would. These cells were injected with enough dye
that they saturate both sensors in many places.

I don't know enough about the dyes, lasers, filters, and sensors to say
that a difference in intensity should or should not be scaled.