[Insight-users] help, about 3D surface interpolation

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon May 5 18:28:55 EDT 2008

Hi Kun,

Thanks for your additional information.

Are you actually using a Mesh representation for the Snake surface ?

You could consider using any of the ITK Level Sets as an implementation
of a deformable surface. In which case you will not have topological
problems.

(you will have other problems, such as parameters fine tunning :-)  )

You may consider taking a look at the Vessel extraction papers in the
Insight Journal:

For example:
    http://insight-journal.org/midas/handle.php?handle=1926/576
    http://insight-journal.org/midas/handle.php?handle=1926/558