[Insight-users] Generating 4D ImageSource

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Wed May 7 10:48:35 EDT 2008

Hi there,

  I am working on a very simple task: generate a 4D dataset in ITK. I
have a function f(x,y,z) which return a discretized signal(t)
function. So I want to loop over (x,y,z) and set all value on the last
dimension (t).
  However default implementation of ImageSource::SplitRequestedRegion
is splitting extents on the last dimension.

  From the documentation, I do not understand how I can specify which
axis is to be split for the threaded execution.

Thanks,
--
Mathieu