[Insight-users] New Ubuntu 8.04 Packages for ITK 3.6

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri May 9 19:26:10 EDT 2008

Hi Paul,

    It interesting to hear that you are using Drupal.

We are looking for a platform suitable for writing a book in
a collaborative environment. The ideal tool is something that
can be edited as easily as a Wiki, and then could be exported
to PDF to be distributed and/or printed as a standard book.

We have looked at DocBook and Plone but can't quite make the
argument of why it is better than: CVS + Latex.

We will be interested in hearing from other people's experiences
on using an online collaborative environment suitable for writing
a book.

    Thanks for any advice,

       Luis