[Insight-users] calculate the maximums of an image

Irene Gonzálvez irenegonzalvezg at gmail.com
Mon May 12 13:01:21 EDT 2008

Thanks a lot for answer, it was really helful.
I have another question, if inside the region I have a subregion with equal
values for all pixels and I would like to store these indexes in an array
(the idea is to calculate the pixel which has the maximum value and is in
the cente of that subregion ), is it possible to create an array of indexes?

Bets regards,Saludos!
Irene
P.S. Muchas gracias, saludos desde Madrid