[Insight-users] MaximumKernelWidth

Bert albermnz at gmail.com
Tue May 13 07:27:34 EDT 2008

Dear Luis,
Thanks a lot for your answer. This is the error I get when I try to use the
DiscreteGaussianImageFilter with unsigned char pixels:

d:\itk\source\insighttoolkit-3.4.0\code\basicfilters\itkNeighborhoodOperatorImag
eFilter.txx:96:
itk::ERROR: NeighborhoodOperatorImageFilter(017D9CF0): This filter can only
crea
te images of signed data type.

Best regards
Bert