[Insight-users] PointSetToImageRegistrationMethod with Rigid3DPerspectiveTransform

Patil, Lalit lpatil at umich.edu
Thu May 15 16:58:47 EDT 2008

Hi,

I wonder if there is a good approach to perform registration of 2D
camera images (jpg) with the point cloud of an object. I haven't yet
tried using IntensityBased2D3Dregistration, though. One reason being
that I am struggling with determining the best/easiest way of giving a
point cloud as an input to the application.

Perhaps, this should be a separate question by itself and not in
response to my own query. But, I put it in here to indicate that
PointSetToImageRegistration did not seem to compile well in my case.

Any inputs are appreciated!

Lalit

'itk::PointSetToImageRegistrationMethod<TFixedPointSet,TMovingImage>::S
> etTransform' : cannot convert parameter 1 from
> 'itk::Rigid3DPerspectiveTransform<TScalarType>::Pointer' to

'itk::PointSetToImageRegistrationMethod<TFixedPointSet,TMovingImage>::T