[Insight-users] 3D growing filters

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu May 15 14:58:37 EDT 2008

Hi Joisane,

You should also change the number of components in the seed(s) index.

For an 3D example the region growing filters, please take a look at

   InsightApplications/Auxiliary/vtk/
                 itkReadITKImage3DSegmentShowVTK.cxx

http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Auxiliary/vtk/itkReadITKImage3DSegmentShowVTK.cxx?root=InsightApplications&view=log

In particular look at lines 144-156.