[Insight-users] Does itkSmartPointer.h need to do #include "itkMacro.h"?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat May 17 11:12:08 EDT 2008

Hi Niels,

             Thanks to you for pointing this out !

BTW: If you are interested in making regular contributions to ITK,
      you are more than welcome to join the Adopt-a-Bug program:

           http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Adopt_a_Bug_Program

      You will receive full-developer status which, of course,
      include the privilege of having write access to the ITK CVS
      repository, and to receive Bill's emails whenever you break
      the Dashboard and whenever you break backward-compatibility   :-)