[Insight-users] Breaking WrapITK into packages

Ali - saveez at hotmail.com
Mon May 19 09:21:32 EDT 2008

Gaëtan,

I have broken the wrapped java package into sub packages according to
the modules. Now I need to include an 'import package' statement at the
beginning of each java file.

(1) The most optimised way of doing this is by finding the dependency of
each library. How can I get a list of dependencies for each library
target? An alternative is to import the whole parent package at the
beginning of each file.

(2) In order to have the imports at the beginning of each file, I need
to use a swig import file for *all* wrapped files. How can this be done?

A quick reply is appreciated.

-Ali