[Insight-users] medial curve extraction compile error

Xavier Mellado Esteban xme at unizar.es
Thu May 22 06:45:43 EDT 2008

     Dear Alex,

     I fixed the problem. I did some changes in file
"itkAverageOutwardFluxImageFilter.h" in order to compile it with gcc
4.x.

     I test it on a 32 bits machine, with OpenSuse 10.3, gcc 4.2.1, and
ITK 3.4. It works now and it was repacked and uploaded as
"MedialCurve-IJCv21.zip".
Try it, please. Let me know if you still have problems.

     Please, read carefully the paper, and look at the testing data, to
know if your input images are suitable for this filter. They must be
signed distance transform images, with positive sign outside the
object, and negative sign inside.

     I hope this filter helps you. Feel free to contact me with any doubt.

                  Best regards,
                                  Xavi

Oleksandr Dzyubak <adzyubak at gmail.com> ha escrito: