[Insight-users] medial curve extraction compile error

Oleksandr Dzyubak adzyubak at gmail.com
Fri May 23 11:33:23 EDT 2008

Dear Xavier,

Thanks for fixing a problem.
I have downloaded and tested the updated version using images you provided.
Compilation went just fine. The results of my tests for torus.vtk are below.
I have CPU Intel-32 1.73 and 2GB RAM.

OS                       GCC    Time elapsed (min)

Debian Lenny      4.2.3      12
Debian Etch        4.1.2      13
FreeBSD 6.3       3.4.6      14

Now I will try it on my images.

Thanks again,

Alex

PS
In your article you mentioned but did not provided the ref Siddiqi et al
2002.
I believe you meant the ref below, right?

K. Siddiqi, S. Bouix, A. R. Tannenbaum & S. W. Zucker.
Hamilton-Jacobi Skeletons.
International Journal of Computer Vision, 48(3), 215-231, 2002.