[Insight-users] [Insight-developers] ITK factory, MacOSX, .so, .dylib

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue May 27 21:55:24 EDT 2008

I believe that in Slicer3/Libs/ModuleDescription/ModuleFactory.cxx we
use itksys::DynamicLoader::LibExtension() except for the MAC, where we
return ".dylib" as the extension. We did this because kwsys changed
the way it returned the extenstion for MAC. We also did the same for
Insight/Code/Common/itkObjectFactoryBase.cxx.

Bill