[Insight-users] crashes N-D Linear Time Exact Signed Euclidean Distance Transform

Oleksandr Dzyubak adzyubak at gmail.com
Thu May 29 10:59:41 EDT 2008

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your quick response,

Sorry for incorrectness in my previous email. I did use the program in a
proper way
but the error stays the same (see below). The compilers I am using gcc
4.2.3 and 4.1.2 (Debian).
Unfortunately at the moment I do not have a box with gcc 4.0.1 so I
cannot test it.
But as I said before when running gcc 3.4.6 (FreeBSD 6.3), I do not
experience
any problem and the code works fine.

Alex

dzyubak at debian: /Images$ ./SignedMaurerDistanceMapImageFilterTest
SquareBinary201.hdr test.hdr
*** glibc detected *** malloc(): memory corruption: 0x0816ab90 ***
Aborted
dzyubak at debian: /Images$