[Insight-users] ITK 3.10 : Release Preparation : Dashboard Status

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Nov 2 11:23:04 EST 2008

Following on issue (A):

After looking at the:

       itkImageToVectorImageFilter::SetNthInput()

there is obvious change to make here that can prevent the
shadowing of the base class method, and still be backward
compatible...

This method has been there since 2006.

Unless there are any objections, it seems that we will
could ignore this warning.

     Comments ?

        Luis