[Insight-users] [Insight-developers] ITK 3.10 : Release Preparation : Dashboard Status

Arnaud Gelas arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Mon Nov 3 18:02:17 EST 2008

Hi Luis,

I was running tests on gelas.megason.lab for several days using all core
:-/...
These tests are now over, and I have just ran itkTimeStampTest again
(http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewTest.php?onlypassed&buildid=208298), and
there is actually no problem on this machine for this test.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Arnaud