[Insight-users] configuring ITK on MS-Windows

shoosh moosh babygirl_25 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 4 12:44:08 EST 2008

I downloaded the ITK source and I installed cmake. I'm trying to configure ITK using the windows CMAKE but I'm getting this error. Can someone tell me how to fix it?CMake Error at C:/Program Files/CMake 2.6/share/cmake-2.6/Modules/CMakeTestCCompiler.cmake:32 (MESSAGE): The C compiler "C:/BC5/BIN/bcc32.exe" is not able to compile a simple test program.It fails with the following output:Change Dir: C:/Program Files/ITK_bin/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp Run Build Command:make "cmTryCompileExec\fast" MAKE Version 5.0 Copyright (c) 1987, 1997 Borland International