[Insight-users] Anyone can present me a 3D bspline registration using the metric of "KullbackLeiblerCompareHistogramImageToImageMetric"

yao xu fengyao xu feng yao6636329 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 10 02:05:57 EST 2008

Dear All:

       Recently , I am trying to solving the problem of the deformable registration using the metric
of "KullbackLeiblerCompareHistogramImageToImageMetric",but it does't work.
       I had finished the project of using mutual information metric, it did well. since i want to test
of the KullbackLeiblerCompareHistogramImageToImageMetric, I have a problem. anyone can help
me ?
      could you give me an example of 3d bspline registration using the metric ?
Thanks alot!

Best Regards!

Yaojun.
Shanghai medical university, China