[Insight-users] Insight-users Digest, Vol 55, Issue 20

S, Navneeth (GE, Research) navneeth.s at ge.com
Mon Nov 10 03:03:05 EST 2008

Hi Moti,
     You can use the itkTileImageFilter to stack a set of slices with
homogeneous inter-slice spacing into a 3D Volume.
See http://www.itk.org/Doxygen32/html/classitk_1_1TileImageFilter.html

Regards,
navneeth

------------------------------

Message: 7
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 08:48:15 +0200
From: "Moti Freiman" <freiman at cs.huji.ac.il>
Subject: [Insight-users] How to create a 3D image from disjoint slices
	in itk
To: insight-users at itk.org

Hi,
I've a set of disjoint slices (e.g. slice thickness < spacing between
slices). The difference is 1mm.
How can I create a 3d image in ITK with this set of slices.
As far as I know ITK supports only slice spacing and not thickness?
Thanks,
Moti

--
__
Moti Freiman, Ph.D Student.

End of Insight-users Digest, Vol 55, Issue 20