[Insight-users] Gradient Vector Field and Level Set

Luca Antiga luca.antiga at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 11:58:59 EST 2008

Hey Diana,
  you should set the vector image using the SetAdvectionImage method.
The template parameter for the FeatureImageType has to be a scalar
image of the same type of your gradient (take a look at the source
code for the filter).
I'm in a bit of a rush now, please get back to me if you don't
succeed and I'll give you step by step instructions.
Regards

Luca