[Insight-users] Gradient Vector Field and Level Set

droettger at uni-koblenz.de droettger at uni-koblenz.de
Thu Nov 13 11:31:32 EST 2008

Hey,

do you mean that I should declare the feature image, the input of
GeodesicActiveContourLevelSetImageFilter, as the output of the
GradientVectorFlowImageFilter?

I defined a GradientImageType:
typedef itk::CovariantVector< double, 3 >  GradientPixelType;
typedef itk::Image< GradientPixelType, 3> GradientImageType;

Hence, the definition of GeodesicActiveContourLevelSetImageFilter is:

typedef itk::GeodesicActiveContourLevelSetImageFilter< InternalImageType,
	GradientImageType > GeodesicActiveContourFilterType;

Am I right? That doesn't work in my case.
How should I integrate the vector field?

Thanks,
Diana