[Insight-users] Scalar Speed Image in Level Set Approaches

droettger at uni-koblenz.de droettger at uni-koblenz.de
Tue Nov 18 11:41:42 EST 2008

Hey,

thanks so far. Did you read my question in terms of the advection term.
I posted it earlier.
I have still problems with the advection field.
Here is what I wrote:

Hey Luca,

thaks for your help so far. I see how the different terms work.
I've tried th SetAdvectionImage method, but I didn't succeed.

Here are parts out of my code:

typedef itk::CovariantVector< double, 3 >  GradientPixelType;
typedef itk::Image< GradientPixelType, 3> GradientImageType;

typedef itk::GradientVectorFlowImageFilter<GradientImageType,
	GradientImageType> GVFFilterType;

GradientImageType::Pointer m_GVFField;

m_GVFField = gradientVectorFlow->GetOutput();

geodesicActiveContour->SetAdvectionImage(m_GVFField);

This is what you meant, right?

Regards,
Diana