[Insight-users] Delphi API Translation

lars-friedrich lars-friedrich at gmx.net
Tue Nov 18 17:01:14 EST 2008

Hello Robert,

I posted similar questions and tried to find solutions (Delphi 5) - but it
seems hopeless ...
I think that it should be possible with managedITK if you use Delphi8
(.NET).

We are also running a quite big application based on Delphi5 and would like
to benefit from the features provided by the Insight Toolkit. For many
simple tasks it is possible to write a C++-based DLL implementing the
core-code (in C++) - then, in most cases, it is quite easy to write
Delphi-interfaces to the C++-headers (even with callbacks). As already said,
for simple tasks only ... (and debugging is horrible).

regards,
lars