[Insight-users] Dicom sequence tags missing

chensiqi pidanchen at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 19 12:17:23 EST 2008

Hi, Mathieu

Thanks for your reply, this explains everything.  Do you know how to load those sequence data using ITK?

Thank you
Siqi> Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 17:31:04 +0100> From: mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com> To: pidanchen at hotmail.com> Subject: Re: [Insight-users] Dicom tags missing> CC: insight-users at itk.org> > 2008/11/19 chensiqi <pidanchen at hotmail.com>:> > Hi,> >> > I am trying to load dcm files using ITK. The problem I had is that there are> > tags can't be loaded, like "Structure Set ROI Sequence" and "Contour ROI> > Sequence". The code is basically copy from examples provided in> > "ITKSoftwareGuide". The dcm file is pretty big, 7M, I don't know if that is> > a problem.> > itk::GDCMImageIO discards Sequence attribute (they are not loaded into> the metadatadict). Add a bug report if you want: http://itk.org/Bug> > 2cts> -- > Mathieu