[Insight-users] Precision Kmeans lagorithm

Fran Serrano sercha at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 15:44:59 EST 2008

Dear all,

I'm using k-means algorithm and using *ScalarImageKmeansImageFilter* I've
realized that it was so slow to compute the threshold for 2 regions. On the
other hand, it provides me a really good precision (and I don't need that
precision). I've implemented an iterator which calculated the best
thresholds using the kmeans theory and it was faster.

Can anyone tell me how can I change the number of iterations of the
algorithm? I've been reading the web description of the filter (
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1ScalarImageKmeansImageFilter.html)
but I can not find it.

Thanks,

Fran Serrano