[Insight-users] How to load sequence items

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 09:59:27 EST 2008

Hi Siqi,

AFAIK, ITK does not provide support for reading/writing "ROI Contour Sequences".

By the way, do you actually mean RTSTRUCT sets? If so, then you may be
interested in the following discussion thread regarding the addition
of a writer for RTSTRUCT sets to ITK. Though I don't think the reader
has been implemented yet...
    http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/insight-users/2008-September/027272.html

Hope this helps.

Regards, Dan